Make use of everything :)

Living in a residence hall is somewhat of a challenge when it comes to decorating. These are some ways I have tried to be creative... 

I had a bunch of oranges in the fridge and I felt bad about wasting them. So...
I peeled them all and made it into potpourri! It smells really good! 

Instead of covering our fridge in pictures...
 I stuck pictures to the door with magnets. It is a lot better than just a boring, blank door to look at.

 

'Over the door' hangers, curtain rod, curtain, and a picture covers up another door. 





One of our favorite verses of Scripture over the bedroom/living room door. 

 


These little photo hangers are my BEST friends! AND they peel right off with no mess. 

 

Old bottles and tins can be used for....

 decorating, flower vases, or candle holders. These are from all over the place: the first jar was filled with iced tea mix that my family brought back to me from Oregon, the second is a tin that held coffee from Italy, the third is from World Market, and the last jar was filled with apple butter from Tennessee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment